(1) a baby at her breast mammary gland, mamma; (breasts) bosom(s), bust, chest; informal boobs, knockers, bazooms, hooters.
(2) feelings of frustration were rising up in his breast heart, bosom, soul, core.
Today, in Canada, 1/9 woman will be diagnosed with breast cancer at some point in her life (1). As the incidence of this disease is rising every year we must increase our awareness and use preventative strategies to help protect ourselves, daughters, mothers and sisters.
10 Lifestyles Tips to help decrease the risk of acquiring breast cancer:
1. Exercise at least 40 minutes a day
2. Switch to using non-toxic cleaning products, like vinegar, lemon and baking soda
3. Use glass instead of plastics to store your food and liquids (included your water bottle!)
4. Avoid tight bras and consider a looser cotton bra instead of an under wire bra.
5. Check your cosmetics on http://www.cosmeticsdatabase.com/ before purchasing to make sure it is free of toxic dyes and chemicals.
6. Meditate everyday
7. Use a sauna as often as possible to eliminate chemicals and toxins stored in your fat cells.
8. Eat organic whenever possible
9. Eat at least 8-10 servings of fruits and vegetables a day
10. Consume 45 grams of fiber each day (you should be having AT LEAST 2 bowel movements a day!) for proper elimination.
1. Kaur, Sat Dharam. 2011. The Healthy Breast Program